Lovell Stone Group is a family run business that owns and operates five quarries throughout the South West. We are now looking for a part-time Marketing Executive (working two days per week) to work from our office in Bishop Sutton between Bristol and Bath.
Working hours are flexible however we are looking for someone with exceptional writing and communications skill who can deliver the established marketing strategy and undertake tasks across a range of platforms. The key responsibilities will be:
· Delivering marketing activity across a range of platforms to support the marketing strategy
· Create and manage press releases for regional and trade press
· Social media via twitter, Linkedin, Facebook & Google+
· Digital campaigns utilising Campaign Monitor within existing templates
· Generation of digital client quarterly newsletter & printed staff newsletter
· Research and creation of relevant regular blog material
· Collateral management & production
· Event support and organisation
· Maintenance of marketing budget
· Co-ordination of external agencies including designer, print, PPC & SEO
· Data input and management within Capsule CRM system
· Website updates – case study, blogs, news, articles
· Liaison with sales team and development of sales support materials
· Co-ordination of advertising & sponsorship enquiries
· Any other marketing tasks as appropriate
The salary will be £30,000 (pro rata) per annum plus benefits. To apply for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter. The closing date is 9am on Friday 24th March 2017.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter to Amanda Woollaston, Marketing Manager email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please.